Perfectly positioned to catch the river and sea breezes on a 942m2 landscaped allotment with an invitingly shaded in-ground salt water pool and well established gardens, and only minutes away from beaches, this property is a haven for any family looking to make a sea change.
Situated in a hillside cul-de-sac, the elevated home is set well back from the street and surrounded by green leafy trees providing a level of privacy that is hard to find elsewhere. This property comprises of five bedrooms, a separate lounge area with air conditioning and an open plan air-conditioned kitchen and dining area. There is a combination of floor coverings throughout, carpet in the bedrooms and lounge, and beautifully polished timber in the kitchen, dining and hallways.
With three timber decks attached to this lovely home, there is plenty of choice for outdoor entertaining areas. One at the front of the home, one in the treetops at the rear and a large deck at the side overlooking the sparkling landscaped pool area – perfect for the weekend BBQ. All three decks are undercover for all weather entertaining.
Living here comes with an array of attractive features including…
• Beautiful French polished timber floors
• Air-conditioned master bedroom that opens on to rear deck and has built in robes and ensuite
• Four more carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes, one with air-con
• Comfortable lounge that opens on to rear deck
• Dining area adjoining the kitchen and opening on to rear deck
• Modern kitchen with gourmet gas cooking and all the modern conveniences you would expect
• Large in-ground saltwater pool landscaped for privacy
• Choice of three undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Large separate lock up carport ideal for sheltering your boat or caravan
• Fully fenced landscaped yard with lockable garden shed
• Storage and workshop area under house
• Short drive to a choice of three boat ramps
• Just 3 minutes away from Boyne Plaza Shopping Centre, Woolworths, specialty shops, McDonald’s, and 5 minutes away from Tannum Sands beaches, Coles Shopping Complex, cafes, hotel, restaurants and nursery
• Walking distance to parklands, transport, medical centre, library and convention centre
• A choice of three primary schools close by, two within easy walking distance and only a 5 minute drive to Tannum Sands High School
• Childminding centre and primary school at the bottom of the hill
• 5 minutes to golf and surf clubs
• 25-30 minutes to Gladstone Airport, Tilt Train, Hospitals and C.Q. University and CBD
• Easy access to the beautiful walking and cycling paths along the Boyne River and Tannum Sands Beaches
Do not miss the opportunity to own this outstanding home and enjoy the privacy and Island lifestyle that comes with it. Phone Stefan today on 0429 098 653 to arrange your private inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|