If you are seeking a renovator, Raine & Horne Gladstone may have the ideal property for you.
This residence oozes individuality with the winning combination of external rectangular shaped timber framed window features in the living areas and two bedrooms while internal features are exposed timber beams and handsome hardwood floorboards throughout the home.
Set in a quiet hillside area of Sun Valley, the location affords easy access between Kin Kora Shopping Complex and the Central Business District. Other benefits are that it is only a short drive to both Kin Kora Primary & Toolooa High Schools, Sun Valley Shopping Complex, BMX track, and a little further to the Botanical Gardens which a great place to go for a walk or relax over a picnic style lunch.
The open plan designed living area is well positioned to capture the afternoon cool south-easterly harbour breezes and there is good wall space to accommodate large items of furniture.
All bedrooms are positioned off a hallway and privacy is assured the master bedroom that is positioned away from other bedrooms plus there is the comfort and convenience of an ensuite. Both master and ensuite bathrooms are fully renovated.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Quiet hillside location in sought after central Sun Valley location
• Raked ceilings t/o open plan designed living area
• Handsome hardwood flooring & exposed timber beams t/o
• Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
• Wrap around open deck area
• Positioned on approx. 751m2 corner allotment with side yard access available
• Please note: there is a structural issue in the garage ceiling with relevant documentation available upon request
• Loads of Potential here!
Properties in this central Sun Valley location are well sought after and this individual home offers you the opportunity to create something extra special with your own personality shining through – come Auction Day 20 May, it will be your lucky day!