Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents of this affordable family home located in South Gladstone and within short driving distance of Toolooa Shopping Centre, South Primary School, Child Care Centre, Yaralla Sports Club & playing fields, and Barney Point Beach & scenic harbourside parklands.
There is also plenty of scope for a buyer with vision to take this post war weatherboard lady up a level to capitalize on the harbour view potential and cool harbour breezes while underneath doubling the size of the living areas. There is also plenty of room and easy side yard access to construct a colorbond shed.
Positioned on a sweeping approx. 612m2 corner allotment, properties in this location are tightly held and this is another example of where this one owner property has been in one family’s property portfolio for approx. (7) decades.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Sweeping corner allotment with harbour view potential
• First time available for purchase in approx. 70 years
• Roof & gutters replaced in 2004
• Polish the handsome hardwood floors
• Approx. 3m floor to ceiling height making for light & airy atmosphere
• Add a deck to take advantage of the cool harbour breezes
• Good side yard access with room to construct a colorbond shed
• So much potential in sought after location…Must See!
So, if you are looking for a sought after centrally located renovator with harbour view potential, all that is required is your own personality and imagination to create something special. Take time to inspect this property today – and BE SURPRISED!