Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents for this inner City character Queenslander that boasts the winning combination of yesteryear’s charm, loads of storage space downstairs, plus the bonus of an approx. 80sqm shed offering plenty of workshop space for hobby enthusiasts.
Alternatively, if you are an investor seeking a holding property, then this one may have appeal as the dwelling is set on a 1012m2 gently sloping site with distant harbour views and situated in the Dormitory Precinct zoned “Higher Density”.
Improvements since 2004 include a new roof and guttering, light fittings and partial rewiring, external paint and polishing the beautiful hoop pine floorboards. Other interior features include 3m high ceilings 3 sets of French doors and original bubble glass casement windows throughout that make for a light and airy atmosphere and also guarantee cool harbour breezes throughout the home during summer months.
Keynote features of this property are as follows:
• Set on 1012m2 allotment in Dormitory Precinct
• Queenslander oozing yesteryear’s charm with polished pine floorboards, 3m high ceilings, French doors, etc.
• Three bedrooms (main & 2nd Bedroom air-conditioned)
• Two separate living areas
• Separate study
• Fully concreted under with lockable storage area
• Car accom & workshop space (approx. 80sqm shed) with power & remote control
• Fully fenced rear yard with double gated access
Another bonus of living at this address is that you will be able to leave the car home and walk to City restaurants, the Valley Shopping complex, Star of the Sea Primary & State High Schools, the Bowls Club and inner City parklands and walking trails.
This delightful Queensland style home offers good options for the new owner to enjoy a relaxed inner City lifestyle and maybe value add to the home or for the investor to hold and in time re-develop the site….MAKE IT YOURS!