Raine and Horne Gladstone welcome you to 24/2 Beezley Street, Glen Eden. A fantastic market entry property in a great location, or an investment option in a location with high rental demand. Just a short walk to the Tondoon Botanic Gardens appealing to both tenants, or as a secure live in option, these 2013 built units offer low maintenance living and a location handy to town.
This well-appointed unit offers a spectacular buying opportunity. It is fresh and ready to enjoy immediately, ready to add your personal touches.
• 3 bedrooms, all carpeted with built-in wardrobes & air conditioning
• 2 Ensuite’s and a large separate bathroom PLUS bonus study/media room
• Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, stainless-steel oven, stone benchtops and
• Remote garage with an extra car space to the side of the property
• Internal laundry, ceiling fans throughout
• Low maintenance courtyard for entertaining
• Downstairs is tiled and offers a separate powder room for guests
• Completing the package is a secured complex with security code access gate
For further details or to arrange your private inspection call Kristal Turner 0497 260 751 today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|