Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to bring to market this inner City executive residence that boasts a winning combination of panoramic harbour views from Harbour entrance to Facing Island, a 1020m2 ridgetop location with parkland/Fitness Trail across the road, and a sparkling inground pool that together will afford you an enviable tropical lifestyle.
There is plenty of room for your family and guests on extended visits to spread out and enjoy the space on offer with this tri-level low maintenance brick constructed dwelling that offers a massive approximate 654sqm floor area (patio, verandah & decks included). Also if you love to entertain, you will relish in the huge open plan living spaces and entertaining zones where you will be able to sit back, relax in the cool harbour breezes while taking in the scenic views from any of the outdoor living options of patio, balconies, open deck, and Gazebo areas over the three levels
Keynote features with this property are:
• Private 1020m2 allotment in ridgetop location with panoramic harbour views
• Tri-level low maintenance brick home with spacious casual & formal living areas
• 5/6 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite)
• Three well-appointed bathrooms (family bathroom with spa)
• Tassie Oak kitchen with granite bench tops on upper level
• Second kitchen & large family room on the second level
• Lower level has gym, bathroom & sparkling inground pool
• Outdoor entertaining areas approx 220sqm of patio, balconies, open deck + gazebo
• Two car accommodation with workshop/storage room
plus many more features throughout the home
When living at this address you’ll be able to leave the car home while children either walk or ride to State High School, Star of the Sea & Central Schools. Other benefits of living at this address are that the Gladstone Aquatic Centre. Westerns Suburbs Swimming Pool Bowls Club, Tennis/Squash Courts plus the Valley Shopping complex and restaurants are also located within walking distance and nearby Radar Hill parkland incorporates a Fun & Fitness trail where you may choose to stroll and work out at the beginning or end of the day.
Properties are well sought after and rarely available on Radar Hill. Your opportunity is here and now to secure this impressive executive residence that is set in a scenic dress circle location overlooking Gladstone harbour and will afford your family a wonderful private tropical lifestyleworth seeing, worth owning!