Raine & Horne Gladstone is pleased to welcome 25 Butler Street to the market!
All the hard work has been done and one lucky new owner can move in and enjoy the ambiance of this charming house.
• Newly polished timber floors throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• New window furnishings and light fittings
• Security screens through out
• Solar hot water
• 3 bedrooms all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Beautifully refurbished kitchen with meals area
• Spacious lounge with French doors opening onto the verandah
• Rumpus room / teenage retreat opening onto large covered entertainment area
• Extra high carport for the boat or caravan
Side access to the fenced back yard is an added bonus for any off road storage you may require.
Enjoy the beautiful sunset views of Mt Larcom whilst you sit around the fire pit relaxing.
Situated on an elevated allotment it captures the views and breezes. Located in New Auckland this property offers easy access to Stockland Shopping Centre, Bunnings Complex and sporting facilities.
This property presents value buying for the astute investor or first home buyer wanting to get into the Gladstone market. Why rent when you could be paying off your own mortgage?
Contact agent Michelle Rose today to arrange an inspection at your convenience. Don’t wait or you will miss out!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|