I am always asked by people what are the most popular features buyers are looking for in a home and the answer is simple – Low-set brick home with a colorbond roof with plenty of side access for a good sized shed and solar power and maybe room for a pool is always popular. Well this little gem of a home in the quiet area of Calliope is beautifully positioned right at the end of a cul-de sac and has all these features plus more.
The home is situated in a modern residential estate surrounded by other quality homes and is only a short walk to the Calliope Bowls Club and Calliope Shopping Centre.
The home was built in 2011 on a spacious 794m2 block with neutral color tones throughout, high ceilings, spacious air conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living area that open up onto a patio area to enjoy a Saturday afternoon BBQ. A well-appointed kitchen with superb finishes, stone benchtops, 2-pak cabinetry and gas stove top as a final touch. All bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans, air conditioners and are all quite spacious, with the main bedroom being a Super-King Sized room and significantly bigger than most homes in the area. The main bathroom is open and spacious with a screen-free shower area which is ideal for families and reduces cleaning. The home is fully fenced with a low maintenance yard, great double gated side access on the side with a single lock up shed with power, concreted area along the right hand side of the home, tinted windows and security screens to complete the house.
The owners have relocated and have a tenant in place on a Periodic Lease and are selling in order to purchase their new home in Townville.
Don’t miss out call the Marketing Agent – Steven James on 0439 111 197 today to book a private appointment to view this home.
Features at a Glance –
• 4 Bedroom Low-set Brick Home built in 2011
• Tiled and air-conditioned spacious open plan living
• Fully air-conditioned and security screened throughout plus tinted windows
• High ceilings throughout which help with air circulation and a feeling of openness
• Quality kitchen complete with dishwasher, electric wall oven and gas stove top with stylish chimney style exhaust. Large pantry and dedicated microwave space plus plenty of bench space and a large island bench
• Super large air-conditioned master bedroom with open yet private large double shower, his and her basins, hidden toilet and plenty of wardrobe space
• Bedrooms all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in robes and carpets.
• Main bathroom is large and open plan with a design which would be ideal for anybody with mobility issues or in a wheelchair. The big bonus; there is no shower screen to clean!
• There is an outdoor patio which leads from the living area
• There is a powered single garage 6×4m in the rear yard (actually wider than a single garage) including 15 amp power and normal power
• There is a large 6KW solar system on the roof which tenants just connect and disconnect via Ergon Energy and can enjoy the benefits of reduced power costs
• Gas hot water which is another way of saving costs on power usage
• The yard is fully fenced with side access down to shed and there is a separately fenced section to the back right side of the home plus fully cemented down the right side which is ideal for little kiddies on the bikes or scooters
Photos are indication only and were taken in Nov 2019.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?