Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents for this character Queenslander that boasts the winning combination of yesteryear’s charm, loads of enclosed storage space downstairs, plus the bonus of an approx. 804sqm allotment with no easements and potential to add improvements to the dwelling including both a shed and pool.
Exterior improvements since 2010 include a roof repaint, new electrical switchboard, and replacement of both front and rear stairs. Interior features include handsomely polished hardwood flooring, 3m high ceilings, set of French doors and original bubble glass casement windows throughout that make for a light and airy atmosphere to capture the cool harbour breezes throughout the home during summer months.
Keynote features of this property are as follows:
• Queenslander oozing yesteryear’s charm with polished hardwood floorboards, 3m high ceilings, set of French doors & bubble glass windows
• Set on near level 804m2 allotment with no easements
• Separate air-conditioned lounge for that extra summer comfort
• Renovated kitchen with new stove
• Three bedrooms (3rd bedroom could be utility/study or sunroom)
• Fully concreted under with lockable storage/workshop area
• Good side access on both sides of the allotment for caravan & boat storage
To complete the picture, the address is within 3-5 klms of South Primary School & TAFE College, Yaralla Sports complex, Toolooa & Kin Kora Shopping complexes, Botanical Gardens, Duck Ponds Fitness Trail, Aquatic Centre and Barney Point Beach.
This delightful Queensland style residence offers good options for the new owner to enjoy the experience of living in a Queenslander well suited to our tropical lifestyle and maybe value adding to the home and site over time.take the first step and inspect today then MAKE IT YOURS!