Raine & Horne Gladstone is delighted to present 27 RONALD CRESCENT to the market!
A beautiful family home set in the peaceful location of Benaraby. Within 30 minutes travel time to Gladstone CBD and less than 15 minutes away from the beaches, river and shopping precincts of Tannum Sands and Boyne Island. This property represents a great opportunity for a tree – change with all the modern conveniences.
Set nicely back from the street and with established trees and shrubs providing privacy from passers-by, this property is ready for you to claim as your own country retreat.
Throughout the established gardens laid out around the residence, you will find a selection of fruit trees including Pomegranate, Ice-cream Bean, Kaffir Lime, Lemon, Mulberry, Macadamia and Mango. There is a raised veggie garden and chicken/duck pens ready for new residents, as well as a large shed with double roller doors and power.
Stepping through the front door you are greeted with a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen dining area with skylights providing natural light. There is a separate lounge/media room connected to the open plan living providing a cosy and more intimate space for relaxing.
Step out through the back door to the expansive covered outdoor entertaining area, complete with sealed epoxy floor. Add to this an extra built in and fully screened indoor/outdoor entertaining area and large garden storage room accessible from both sides of the house and you will begin to get the picture that this is not your average home by far.
Air conditioned throughout and with Solar Power installed to offset the cost of electricity, this property has loads to offer the astute buyer. With a large master bedroom and private en-suite plus three other generous bedrooms, there is room here for the whole family.
Some of the features at a glance
• Designer kitchen with natural light, gas cooking, Miele appliances and large pantry, filtered water
• Air conditioned open plan lounge/dining
• Separate air conditioned media/formal lounge
• Large air conditioned master bedroom with en-suite
• Three more generous air conditioned bedrooms all with built-ins
• School bus pickup & set down at the letterbox
• 3.5 KW of Solar Power
• Huge outdoor entertaining area with epoxy floor
• Large 6m x 9m shed with double roller doors and power
• Established garden with exotic fruit trees and irrigation system
• Fully fenced rear paddock
• Large 4,077m2 Block with loads of room for pool, boat, caravan
Don’t miss out on the chance to call 27 Ronald Crescent home call agent Stefan Klucis today on 0429 098 653 to arrange your private viewing.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?