This lovely three bedroom brick home is situated on an 800m2 block close to natural bushland in the ever popular suburb of Clinton.
Air-conditioned for year round comfort and solar powered to keep the cost of living down – this is a quality home is ready for new owners to enjoy.
With an array of amenities such as sporting clubs, schools, parklands, shopping and transport located within easy walking distance. This property will make a great home base for a family, couple, retiree or single person.
This property represents an excellent opportunity to make a start in the market, or as an extra addition to your investment portfolio.
• High quality, low maintenance vinyl floors throughout
• Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air con + 2 way bathroom
• Modern kitchen
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Large fenced block with potential rear access to the quality 6 × 3.5m powered shed
• Well established and maintained gardens
• Solar power
• Close to all amenities
Do not hesitate to call Stefan on 0429 098 653 to arrange your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-52 %|