Step inside and appreciate the presentation of this delightful renovated Clinton property – all the hard work is done for you and it’s now ready to be enjoyed.
Comprising of three bedrooms with beautiful polished hardwood floors, a sizeable family kitchen with ample storage and bench space, combined air-conditioned lounge and dining area, renovated bathroom, separate laundry and security screens throughout – you will be impressed.
Situated on 607m2 of land with side access to the fully fenced yard, there is plenty of room for the kids and pets to play, and space for your boat, caravan, or both.
With an array of amenities such as sporting clubs, schools, parklands, shopping and transport located within easy access, this home will make a great base for a family, couple, retiree or single person.
The astute buyer will quickly realise that this property represents an excellent opportunity to make a start in the market or a great addition to your investment portfolio.
Consider the following features:
• Three bedrooms with polished hardwood floors
• Built in wardrobes in two of the three bedrooms
• Air conditioning in lounge/dining and master bedroom
• Sizeable kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
• Fully fenced block
• Single carport and plenty of room for your boat or caravan
• Garden shed
• Close to schools, shops and transport
Do not miss this opportunity – call Stefan on 0429 098 653 to arrange your inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-50 %|