Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to be appointed Marketing Agents for this well presented family home that boasts the winning combination of an elevated location with mountain/suburban views, plenty of lockup garage/workshop space, no easements on the allotment, and a fourth air-conditioned bedroom and bathroom on the lower level thus making for an ideal teenage retreat or guest accommodation.
You will also enjoy the convenience of living at this address which is within short driving or cycling distance of Kin Kora/Bunnings/& Clinton Park Shopping complexes, Clinton Primary School/Chanel College/ & Kindergarten Day Care Centre, sporting fields including Rugby League/Soccer & Golf Clubs and Lions Park where you’ll be able to either stroll or go for a run at end of day along scenic Callemondah Lake.
This own owner weathertex/on block constructed home is positioned down the allotment with side entry to the home either via the front patio or through the pergola which is a great spot to sit and relax during summer.
The upper level boasts a hardwood frame and handsome pine floorboards throughout. All bedrooms on the upper level have built-in wardrobes and security screens have been fitted for 24 hour a day peace of mind. The heart of the home is the fully renovated kitchen featuring double door pantry, convenience of a dishwasher, and wall oven & cooktop cooking appliances.
To complete the picture, downstairs is fully enclosed with three car (2 tandem) accommodation available plus loads of workshop and storage space.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Elevated location with mountain & suburban views
• Within 2klms of Clinton Primary, Kindergarten, Shopping complexes, , parks & sporting complexes
• Set on 669m2 allotment with no easements
• Hardwood frame & pine floorboards throughout upper level
• 2010 fully renovated kitchen
• Air-conditioned summer comfort in downstairs teenage retreat/guest accommodation
• Security screens through for security conscious buyer
• Downstairs loads of lockup garage/workshop/ & storage space
• One owner & first time available to a buyer in approx. 40 years
Come and discover this great family residence located in the heart of New Auckland an inspection is sure to impress!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|