Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents of this inner City fully renovated home that offers the winning combination of yesteryear’s Queenslander character and charm together with today’s modern conveniences.
All the hard work has been done here with major improvements over the past decade including a new roof, freshly painted interior, air-conditioned comfort throughout, and barrier treatment installed around the perimeter of the dwelling. Interior features include beautiful hardwood timber flooring and three meter high ceilings that afford good ventilation in our tropical climate.
Another bonus of living at this address is that you’ll be able to leave the car home and walk to City restaurants, the Valley Shopping complex, Star of the Sea Primary & State High Schools, the Bowls Club and inner City parklands & walking trails as all these facilities are within a one kilometre radius of this property.
Keynote features of this property are, as follows:
• Inner City lifestyle within walking distance of parklands, restaurants, shops, & Schools
• Character residence with several major improvements carried out over past decade
• Air-conditioned throughout for all year round comfort
• Country style eat-in kitchen
• Relax in sunroom with cool easterly aspect or in rear courtyard
• Convenience of second toilet in opposite laundry
• Watering system affords low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced 632m2 triangular shaped allotment for both small children & pets at play
• Lockup garage plus storage/workshop space for special projects
So if you are seeking an enviable relaxed inner City doorstep lifestyle, take the next step and discover all the features on offer with this delightful Queenslander style cottage then….Make It Your Own!
*Disclaimer – Images used are from 2014