Attention Nesters and Investors – this property ticks a lot of boxes for the astute buyer!
Built in 2011 by reputable local builder Wayne Daly and now on the market for the first time since completion and with approximately 250 square metres under roof plus side access to a 9m x 4m powered shed – There is something for everyone here.
We highly recommend you act quickly as this property is priced to sell, and will appeal to a broad range of buyers
Features at a glance:
• Open plan living and dining room, ideal for a comfortable family get together.
• Enjoy alfresco dining on your covered side patio entertainment area.
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite. Plus another three bedrooms complete with built-ins and ceiling fans.
• The spacious kitchen is ideal for food preparation and cooking. It comes equipped with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooking, oven and dishwasher.
• A separate lounge room or media room located at the front of the home completes the picture, allowing for a more flexible living environment.
• Neutral colour schemes complement this well-appointed residence. Modern tiles throughout the open plan living area and bathrooms and carpet throughout the bedrooms add to the comfortable and easy lifestyle you will enjoy here.
• Security screens and tinted windows for privacy and peace of mind
• 2 x Rain Water Tanks (5,500L &11,000L)
Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to present to the market this outstanding family home.
Do not hesitate to call Stefan on 0429 098 653 to book your private inspection now!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$235 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-37 %|
St Stephens Lutheran College
Toolooa State High School
|Philip Street South Gladstone QLD 4680||Secondary||Government||2.79 km|
Kin Kora State School
|43 Hibiscus Avenue Kin Kora QLD 4680||Primary||Government||3.38 km|
|4 Archer Street Sun Valley QLD 4680||Combined||Non-Government||3.72 km|
Gladstone South State School
|153 Toolooa Street South Gladstone QLD 4680||Primary||Government||4.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.