This tidy home is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy the life in Boyne Island close to the beach, river, schools, Boyne Plaza and day care centre. The property consists of:-
• Block Size 673m2, house built 1995
• 6m x 6m Shed in the backyard with power
• Backyard fully fenced with established gardens with an irrigation system installed
• Carport built out the front of the house incorporating the front patio
• Solar Panels installed on the property
• Lounge, dining and kitchen very open plan area, fully tiled, air-conditioned,
• Laundry off to the side of the kitchen, with entry to backyard and clothesline.
• 3 Good size Bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling fans, and built-in robes and
• The bathroom is fully tiled with separate shower enclosed with glass screen/and bath
and single vanity basin.
Great buying in the Gladstone Market. Don’t miss this opportunity in Boyne Island today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$235 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-41 %|
Boyne Island State School
|151 Malpas Street Boyne Island QLD 4680||Primary||Government||0.35 km|
St Francis Catholic Primary School
|3 Hampton Drive Tannum Sands QLD 4680||Primary||Non-Government||1.03 km|
Tannum Sands State School
|Waratah Crescent Tannum Sands QLD 4680||Primary||Government||1.21 km|
Tannum Sands State High School
|65 Coronation Drive Tannum Sands QLD 4680||Secondary||Government||1.62 km|
Benaraby State School
|17 O'Connor Road Benaraby QLD 4680||Primary||Government||6.54 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.