Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents of this lowset maintenance brick home that offers the winning combination of a setting amongst homes of a similar era and a friendly established neighbourhood together with Clinton convenience all rolled into one – approx. 5klm radius to Kirkwood/Kin Kora/ & Clinton Shopping complexes, Clinton & St John’s Primary Schools & Rugby League, Touch Football & Ted Henden Oval complexes, and nearby picturesque Lakes Waterway.
Exterior strengths of this property are the 645m2 split level allotment with backyard access via the carport and the fully fenced backyard that offers a secure environment for small children and pets at play and is also a blank canvas for the keen gardener.
Living areas comprise of an open plan everyday living area and if you prefer to just sit or entertain outdoors there is a cool north facing balcony overlooking the front yard and a full length pergola pad across the rear of the residence.
Meal preparation will also be a breeze in the approx. 20 year old renovated kitchen that offers plenty of bench and cupboard space, a single upright pantry, and electric cooking appliance.
Keynote features of this property are:
• The home offers privacy and Clinton convenience all rolled into one –
• Low maintenance brick home offering the ease of one level living
• Open plan living with approx. 20yrs old renovated kitchen
• Outdoor relaxation options front balcony & full length rear pergola pad
• 645m2 split level allotment with backyard access
• All weather entry from carport
• Surrounding fully fenced backyard offers a safe and secure environment for young children and pets
• Yard offers a blank canvas for the keen gardener
Once you discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 34 Aramac Drive you will wish to make this property your own Must See!….
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-50 %|