Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to present to market this character family home set on an approx. 809m2 gently sloping allotment together with the bonus of side yard access to a 30+sqm shed with over 3m high clearance that makes for ideal storage of either a motor home, caravan, or boat with fly bridge.
The residence boasts a hardwood frame, polished hardwood floors, and raked ceilings throughout the upper level. Both roof and guttering were replaced in 2005. More recent major improvements include full exterior vinyl clad of the dwelling to eliminate painting concerns, the installation of a 6.4 solar system for the budget conscious, air-conditioned summer comfort in living and main bedroom, and the addition of a front patio thus making for a nice spot to sit, relax and read your favourite book.
There is also room for the hobbyist seeking your own space with the lower level offering an air-conditioned enclosed area plus there is a large workshop/storage space with 2 phase power located behind the double lockup garage.
Another bonus when you live at this address is that Gladstone South Primary School, TAFE College, Toolooa Shopping complex, and Yaralla Sports Club are all within walking or short driving distance.
• Large colorbond shed (approx. 31sqm) with over 3m height clearance (ideal for motor home or large boat)
• Double lockup garage plus large workshop & utility areas
• Character home with 6.4kwt solar system for a budget conscious buyer
• No painting worries with vinyl clad exterior
• Polished hardwood floors & raked ceilings in open plan living
• All bedrooms are double or queen bed sized
• Convenience of two bathrooms
• Ample storage space with ceiling to floor cupboards
• Internal stairs provide a link that guarantees day/night time privacy between levels
• (2) separate utility areas down for relaxation/or ideal for the hobbyist
• Established gardens offer privacy, good shade, and a sanctuary for frequent birdlife visits
This is a value packed comfortable home together with a 2017 constructed large shed that you should see right now….an inspection is sure to impress!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?