MY OWNER IS SELLING
Raine and Horne are proud to bring to the market this home in Kin Kora.
I was built in a great location backing onto the Kin Kora School back in 1981.
• Double storey brick home with verandas off two of the bedrooms
• The ground floor consists of kitchen, laundry, powder room, living area and dining
• Upstairs 3 bedrooms, 1 office, two bathrooms, lounge room, and foyer
• Double carport
• Solar hot water on the roof
• Modern kitchen
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Approx. 635m2 block
• Garden shed in the backyard
• Terrace yard with gardens and lawn areas
I do need some TLC so you will need to come and do some renovation to make me into a good family home. Look forward to meeting my new family.
Inspect today! Phone Tanya Williams on 0418 985 368
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$223 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-36 %|
Kin Kora State School
|43 Hibiscus Avenue Kin Kora QLD 4680||Primary||Government||0.21 km|
|4 Archer Street Sun Valley QLD 4680||Combined||Non-Government||0.76 km|
|11 Paterson Street West Gladstone QLD 4680||Secondary||Non-Government||1.58 km|
Toolooa State High School
|Philip Street South Gladstone QLD 4680||Secondary||Government||1.87 km|
Gladstone West State School
|Boles Street West Gladstone QLD 4680||Primary||Government||2.02 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.