Raine & Horne Gladstone is pleased to present 36 CREEKVIEW DRIVE to the market! You will appreciate the layout this low set home has to offer.
The spacious air-conditioned family room is open plan with the expansive kitchen being conveniently located and offering plenty of bench and cupboard space, along with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
Without a doubt, this home is perfect for the investor wishing to add to their portfolio or for an owner occupier to reside. The whole package is very neat and tidy, ensuring an attractive, low maintenance home.
Located in popular Forrest Springs Estate you are only minutes to the Kirkwood Shopping Complex and the recently built Forest Springs Early Learning Centre. This estate is perfectly positioned with easy access to schools, sporting facilities and a short drive to the city centre.
This property is priced to sell so do not hesitate – act now!
Features at a glance:
• Conveniently located only a short walk from the Kirkwood Woolworths and speciality stores
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with creek views just across the road
• Open plan air-conditioned living and dining area
• Separate loungeroom
• Huge kitchen with island bench top plenty of cupboard space
• Stainless steel appliances to kitchen including large fan forced oven, gas cook top and dishwasher
• Four bedrooms – all with built in robes, ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
• Undercover outdoor entertainment area
• Fully fenced rear yard with side access gates
• Double lock up remote garage
Do not miss out on this one. Call the listing agent today to arrange a private inspection!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$205 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|