Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to be appointed Market Agents of this immaculately presented tri-level residence that you’ll be proud to call “HOME”.
The 2014 constructed rendered dwelling (approx. 275sqm under roof) offers a layout with a difference and is set on a 1190m2 hillside allotment that boasts a cool northerly aspect and panoramic suburban views.
Ground level entry is via a spacious three car lockup garage/workshop/ & storage (approx. 75sqm) area. Internal stairs afford 24 hour a day privacy and security to the first level air-conditioned for all year-round comfort living areas and master bedroom. A second staircase leads up to another 3 bedrooms, second bathroom, laundry and separate study.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Just 5 years young rendered tri-level home
• Hillside location with cool northerly aspect & panoramic suburban views
• Relaxation headquarters with (3) separate living areas
• Air-conditioned living & master bedroom for all weather comfort
• Kitchen fitout with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, & plumbed refrigerator space
• Privacy assured with master bedroom positioned away from other bedrooms
• All weather entry via remote controlled double l/up garage
• Backyard is retained & a blank canvas for a green thumb to create your own style of garden
To complete the picture, when you live at this address, you’ll be within short driving distance of Emmadale Gardens Parklands (includes a play park, lake and visiting wildlife), both Clinton & Kin Kora Primary Schools, Kindergarten, Clinton Sporting fields, and Kirkwood & Clinton Shopping complexes.
To truly appreciate the many features of this hillside family home, an inspection is essential and sure to impress!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|