If you are seeking a solid family home and good access to your shed, then look no further than this property that Raine & Horne Gladstone are delighted to bring to market.
The midset weathertex constructed dwelling boasts a hardwood frame and floorboards and positioned on approx. 832m2 allotment to capture the cool summer harbour breezes. Other improvements to the home over the past decade include a new roof, new front staircase, and fresh paintwork throughout this post war lady.
The interior presents very neat and clean and features approx. 3m floor-ceiling height throughout that makes for a light and airy atmosphere. The layout features open plan living with kitchen / dining area which is the heart of this home. The (4) bedrooms are spacious and positioned (2) on each side of the living area.
You will be able to relax at end of day in the approx. 35sqm patio that overlooks the detached double lockup garage plus approx. 40+sqm of lockable workshop space. The yard is also fully fenced for the safety & security of small children and pets.
When you live at this address it is only short walking distance to Toolooa High School and short drive to Kin Kora/South Primary Schools, Sun Valley/Toolooa/Stocklands Kin Kora, Golf Course, & Botanical Gardens.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Post War home on fully fenced approx. 832m2 allotment
• Detached double lockup garage incl. approx.40+sqm shed
• Weathertex/sliding screened glass windows, midset construction
• Open plan living & kitchen / dining are the heart of this home
• Approx. 3m floor-ceiling height making for a light & airy atmosphere
• Relax end of day in approx. 35sqm outdoor area
• Fully fenced yard with established mango & fruiting Paw Paw trees
First time offered in approx. half a century, this is your opportunity to let your imagination run loose with this property while you create the endless possibilities available with this willing and adaptable offering …. inspect today, then MAKE IT YOUR OWN!