If you are looking for somewhere new to call Home, or an addition to your investment portfolio – you need to check this one out!
Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to present to the market this modern family home located in the quiet streets of Calliope.
A great combination of quality and functionality has been incorporated into this comfortable low-set brick home which offers excellent family accommodation. The property was designed with low maintenance and easy living in mind and offers well-planned layout comprising of a spacious modern open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, which is ideal for everyday living, an air-conditioned master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe, along with three other bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans. At the front of the property there is a large lounge/media room that creates an option for entertaining or family movie nights.
The neutral colour schemes compliment this well-appointed residence, modern tiles throughout the living areas and bathrooms, and carpet throughout the bedrooms add to the comfortable and easy lifestyle you will enjoy here.
• Modern galley style kitchen with adjoining separate laundry and open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining area
• Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite, plus glass sliding door access to the rear patio
• Three more bedrooms – all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Large lounge/media room at the front at the home
• Double gated side access to yard – good for storing small boat or camper trailer off the street
• Generous sized undercover outdoor entertaining area
Current rental appraisal available upon request.
Do not hesitate – call or email now to arrange your inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||52 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||68 %|