This superbly positioned Boyne Island Home is ready for its new owners to enjoy all the wonderful aspects that life in the Boyne Island and Tannum Sands area has to offer.
Situated on an easy to care for 798m2 allotment with ocean and island views out over the mouth of the Boyne River, this property represents an excellent opportunity for a sea change or makes a worthy addition to your investment portfolio.
Entry to the home is via a lovely front deck on the upper level that also has great views. There is plenty of room for a growing family to enjoy outdoor living with a rear deck overlooking the pool that runs the full length of the home, complete with panoramic ocean and island views. Watch the kids play in the 10m in ground saltwater pool while you enjoy the lovely sea breezes.
Three generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes are located upstairs, with the air-conditioned master bedroom opening on to the rear deck via a sliding glass door. The upper living areas are serviced by a bathroom and a separate toilet.
You will find beautiful polished timber floors extending throughout the upper living, dining areas and bedrooms as well as the well-appointed modern kitchen.
Downstairs has a large multipurpose room that opens onto the patio beside the pool area, plus another bedroom with its own ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity – perfect for guests, a teenage retreat or your own office, study and gym area. You have easy internal access to the double lock-up garage containing the laundry and the family sized 250L hot water system.
This property contains an array of attractive features including
• Air conditioned master bedroom
• Modern kitchen
• In ground saltwater pool
• Excellent outdoor entertaining area
• Separate bedroom and living area downstairs
• Ample cupboards and storage space
• Double garage with remote control roll-a-doors and internal access to the house
• Large separate carport ideal for sheltering your boat or caravan
• Short drive to a choice of three boat ramps
• Modern frame clothesline allowing for more yard room for the kids to play
• Landscaped and well established fully fenced 798m2 yard with Bowen mango trees
• Just 2 minutes away from Boyne Plaza Shopping Centre, Woolworths, specialty shops, bakery and restaurant, McDonald’s, and 5 minutes away from Tannum Sands Coles Shopping Complex, cafes, hotel, restaurants and nursery
• Walking distance to parklands, transport, medical centre, library and convention centre
• A choice of three primary schools close by, two within easy walking distance and only a 5 minute drive to Tannum Sands High School
• Child minding centre at the end of the street
• 5 minutes to golf and surf clubs
• 25-30 minutes to Gladstone Airport, Tilt Train, Hospitals and C.Q. University
• Easy access to the beautiful walking and cycling paths along the Boyne River and Tannum Sands Beaches
Do not miss the opportunity to own this lovely home and enjoy the Island lifestyle that comes with it. Call Stefan on 0429 098 653 to arrange your private inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-45 %|