If you have been looking for the Ultimate Tropical Hideaway with a great In-ground Pool & Large Shed – then I think I may have found just the perfect home for your family to call home today!
This great family home boasts the winning combination of a quiet cul-de-sac location, spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, a sparkling in-ground pool on a spacious 1046m2 block with side and rear access to a large Colorbond shed.
The low maintenance modern federation brick home (approx. 328m2 under roof) features gable insets making for good street appeal plus a 5kw Solar system has been installed to ensure that the power bills are kept to a minimum and is a great way of maximizing savings for the budget conscious owner.
The home consists of 4 generous sized bedrooms (main with Spa ensuite, walk-in-robe and air-conditioning), enormous lounge in the centre of the home, tiled family and dining living areas, a very large kitchen with plenty of bench space and a double fridge space with gas cook-top and modern appliances, large outdoor entertainment area overlooking the rear yard, shed and pool. There is great side access and rear access to the shed and rear yard which is ideal for the boat or caravan enthusiast and the pool will be great in the warming coming months and will be a real hit with the children.
Keynote features of this property are:
• The home offers privacy and is located in one of Gladstone’s most sought after residential precincts of “Telina” and is in a very convenient location close to Kirkwood/Kin Kora/ & IGA Shopping complexes, Kin Kora Primary School & Chanel College, & Gladstone Golf Club
• Spacious family home (approx 328m under roof) on a 1046m2 block with 5kw Solar System installed
• Flowing floor plan with (3) separate living areas
• Air-conditioned comfort to living areas & (3) bedrooms
• No waiting with (2) bathrooms internally + extra bathroom in shed
• Relax & entertain by the sparkling in-ground salt pool
• Double gate access to approx 68m2 colorbond shed, workshop, & 3rd bathroom
• All weather entry from double lockup garage
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
If you think this may be the Ultimate Home for your family call the Marketing Agent Steven James on 0439 111 197 to arrange your private inspection today, as this home will not last long once buyers discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 5 James Court, Telina!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|