Welcome to paradise, this superb semi-rural property provides the astute buyers with their own piece of paradise only minutes away from the heart of Gladstone. If you are looking for an investment and a place to live all at the same time, then look no further Four bedroom Executive residence plus three bedroom “Queenslander” rental property combined.
Location, Lifestyles and Convenience are important things to consider when buying and make no mistake this acreage property offers all of this in abundance and much, much more… For the first time on the market since 2001 – This property represents very smart buying; you must come and see for yourself.
The superbly presented main residence is smartly set among the established landscaped tropical gardens containing the perfectly positioned resort style pool, entertaining gazebo and professional standard tennis court. A swathe of lawn separates the home from these resort style amenities, and the surrounding tropical foliage provides plenty of shade and serenity. You will love the peace and tranquillity available here.
Stepping inside the main residence you will discover excellent design qualities incorporated for ease of living and entertaining. Moving through the formal entranceway you discover the spacious dining area with the adjoining light and airy gourmet kitchen, all enjoying lush views of the tropical yard and outdoor entertaining area.
To the right of the entrance is an air-conditioned formal lounge with Tasmanian Oak floors, this is a very comfortable space for entertaining or ideal for a family movie night.
The left hand side of the home comprises of the bedrooms including the generous Master bedroom with air-conditioning, spa equipped ensuite and walk in robe. The three other bedrooms all have built in robes with air-conditioning installed in one. All serviced by the main bathroom with separate W.C. and connected to the living areas via a long wide hallway lined with storage cupboards.Ceiling fans are also installed in all bedrooms, and throughout the spacious living areas.
Also included on the property and set well away from the main residence is a renovated three bedroom “Queenslander” with long term established tenants providing a weekly rental income.
The entire planning of the property has had a lot of thought put into it with both well-maintained residences located at opposite ends of the land and divided by fully fenced, gated and interconnected paddocks. There is plenty of scope for small-scale animal husbandry and/or farming with the main residence serviced by an impressive number of professionally built and council approved sheds and standalone stable, all with power and water connected.
This property has an impressive amount of features to list, please read on
• 2-Pack kitchen with skylight
• Formal entrance
• Covered patios front and rear
• Split-system air conditioning in living area and master bedroom plus A/C in spare bedroom
• The main residence has fully insulated ceiling and ceiling fans throughout
• Fully screened with security doors front and rear
• Floor coverings – Main living areas tiled, Bedrooms carpeted, Formal lounge – Tasmanian Oak
• Bathrooms – Main with separate shower & bath. Ensuite featuring spa bath/shower combination. Infra-red heat lamps and exhaust fans in both bathrooms
• Oversized linen closet
• Solar hot water system complete with circulating pump to ensure hot water on demand
• Water storage – 4 x tanks each with its own individual pump, all interconnected and with the ability to be isolated from each other
• Drinking water supply filtered and UV sterilised
• Two separate septic tanks plus greywater
• Bore delivering 2500 GPH @ 42 Feet – Has never run dry
• 4.0 kW Grid connected solar system
• Fully landscaped concrete pool – 95,000 Litres c/w Robotic pool cleaner
• Separate sh
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
St Stephens Lutheran College
Kin Kora State School
|43 Hibiscus Avenue Kin Kora QLD 4680||Primary||Government||4.02 km|
|Faith Baptist Christian School||1315 Dawson Highway Burua QLD 4680||Combined||Non-Government||4.37 km|
Toolooa State High School
|Philip Street South Gladstone QLD 4680||Secondary||Government||4.81 km|
|4 Archer Street Sun Valley QLD 4680||Combined||Non-Government||4.87 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.