Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to welcome you to 6 Bursaria Court, Kin Kora. We invite you to discover this immaculately presented executive residence. Situated in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality residences, this property has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
Air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort and perfectly positioned to capture the breezes, this sensational home is well set up for comfortable living.
As soon as you enter this home you will notice the beautiful Cypress Timber flooring, plus the ambiance and generosity of space that this large family home provides. Walk through the entry to discover the spacious open plan living areas that opens onto a huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool & spa. Adjoining this space is one of the best kitchens I have seen in any home in the Gladstone Region and has to be seen to be fully appreciated as it incorporates a massive benchtop space, gas cooktop and high-end appliances.
The home was built by reputable local builders Sellers & Marsh and consists of five generous bedrooms (4 with built-in robes and air conditioning) and an office or 5th bedroom, with the Master Bedroom having a large ensuite & extra large walk-in robe, 4 living areas, large laundry, large covered entertainment area, inground pool and spa, large shed and garden shed at the rear, formed gardens, 9m x 4m Caravan or Boat Shed, double lock-up garage, front patio plus so much more…
Outdoor lovers will love this home as it is the perfect home to entertain the entire family this holiday season.
Positioned high on the hilltop to catch the breezes, this lovely brick home is ready for you to move right in and enjoy the convenience of living in this superb location in Kin Kora.
Key features at a glance include :-
• 4 bedroom + study or 5th bedroom, 2 bathrooms and single story brick home
• Sparkling in-ground pool + Spa
• Freshly painted inside
• Beautiful Cypress Timber flooring
• Ultra modern kitchen with modern appliances and an abundance of storage space
• Air Conditioned throughout with ducted & split system units
• Gas cooktop with ducted range hood
• 4 separate internal living spaces – room for all the family this Christmas Season
• Large double lock-up garage + 9×4m Caravan or Boat Shed with good street access
• Additional Shed and workshop + garden shed at the rear of the property
• Loads if internal storage space
• Low maintenance established gardens with manicured lawns and garden lighting
• Large 1278m2 block
• Close to schools, transport, and shopping
Do not miss this opportunity, call Steven James on 0439 111 197 to arrange your private inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$443 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||92 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||143 %|