Raine & Horne Gladstone invites you to come and discover this spacious family residence that is positioned on a near level 1179m2 corner allotment and boasts plenty of room for your family to s-p-r-e-a-d-o-u-t both indoors and outdoors (including approx. 36sqm colorbond shed) that will afford your family a friendly, tropical lifestyle.
The low maintenance brick dwelling (approx. 360sqm under roof) is in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular area of Gladstone. The unusual sprawling ranch style design home sits beautifully on a fully fenced allotment thus providing a safe and secure environment for your small children and pets.
The interior layout comprises of two spacious living areas where you can either relax quietly watching a movie in the lounge/media room or enjoy family gatherings in the rumpus/family area which can easily accommodate family fun. The entry hall and a set of sliding glass doors separate these living areas from the rest of the home. The K-I-N-G sized main bedroom and ensuite (with room for a parent retreat) surprises everyone.
Alternatively, if you prefer your entertainment outdoors, the rear private patio ticks all the boxes whether it be just relaxing with family and friends or participating in friendly games in the backyard. The full-length front patio enables you to just relax and quietly admire the established gardens and visiting birdlife.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Fully fenced near level 1179m2allotment in a double cul-de-sac
• Spacious low maintenance brick home with (5) bedrooms & (2) renovated bathrooms
• 4.5kwt Solar system for budget conscious buyer
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for all year comfort
• Living options include (2) living areas + long cool verandah (front) + private
outdoor entertaining area (at rear)
• Massive master bedroom together with parent retreat separate from living areas
• Easy care ceramic tiles feature throughout hallways, everyday living & wet areas
• Video surveillance and security screened throughout for 24 hour a day peace of mind
• Good side access & paved areas for motorhome, caravan, or boat
• Drive through to extra high (approx. 3m) lock up colourbond shed with power, water,
lights & fans
• Large backyard with room for a pool.
To complete the picture you will also delight in the convenience of living at this address which is within short walking or driving distance of Clinton & St John’s Primary Schools, Clinton Park/ Bunnings Centre/ Kin Kora Shopping complexes, Chanel College/ & Kindergarten Day Care Centre, local tavern, sporting fields including Rugby League/Soccer & Golf Clubs and the Lions Park.
Now is the time to discover this great family residence that offers the right balance of space, style, and functionality both indoors and outdoors in our tropical climate.
Take the next step toMAKE IT YOURS!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$170 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-43 %|