Raine & Horne Gladstone is pleased to welcome 7 ATHOLL COURT to the market!
All the hard work has been done to present this tastefully renovated, brick home for the next owner to take advantage of.
Located in sought after, family friendly Kin Kora you will appreciate being an easy walk to the Golf Course, Kin Kora Shopping Centre, schools and sporting facilities.
• Laminate flooring & tiles throughout
• Spacious lounge with split system air conditioner
• Stunning kitchen with polished concrete benches & loads of storage with family
room/meals area to the side
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
• Entrance via the private patio
• Tandem carport
• Inground salt water pool .perfect for this long, hot summer!
• 618m2 allotment with fenced, flat rear yard and pergola for entertaining
• Established gardens and trees
Priced to sell .this home will not last!
Don’t miss the chance to inspect this neat and tidy property! Call agent Michelle Rose today to arrange a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-37 %|
Kin Kora State School
|43 Hibiscus Avenue Kin Kora QLD 4680||Primary||Government||0.76 km|
|11 Paterson Street West Gladstone QLD 4680||Secondary||Non-Government||1.09 km|
|4 Archer Street Sun Valley QLD 4680||Combined||Non-Government||1.26 km|
Gladstone West State School
|Boles Street West Gladstone QLD 4680||Primary||Government||1.99 km|
Clinton State School
|Harvey Road Clinton QLD 4680||Primary||Government||2.36 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.