Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents of this great family home that offers the winning combination of beautiful polished hardwood floors on the first level, a fully renovated interior, and plenty of space for your family to spread out over two levels of living.
Exterior strengths of this property are the double gated side yard access to the 703m2 allotment offering additional car/boat accommodation plus the bonus of good space to construct a shed. There is also plenty of garage storage/workshop space (approx. 65sqm) that has easy care seamless flooring and access to an adjacent second bathroom.
Entry to the low maintenance brick residence is either via the front patio or via the all-weather remote control garage doors. The two levels are linked by an internal timber staircase that provides 24 hour day privacy.
Living areas comprise of a separate lounge upstairs or alternatively, your family may wish to spread out in the spacious rumpus room with a bar that makes for relaxation headquarters. Alternatively, you may prefer to relax quietly outdoors on the front balcony. The astute buyer with vision will further note that there is plenty of potential to add a rear patio to take full advantage of the cool north-easterly backyard aspect and thus provide an additional area to entertain family and friends over a bar-b-que lunch or afternoon nibbles.
Meal preparation will also be a breeze in the fully renovated kitchen that offers plenty of bench and cupboard space including the convenience of a dishwasher and stainless steel rangehood over ceramic hot plates and under bench cooking appliances.
Keynote features of this property are:
• The home offers privacy and Clinton convenience all rolled into one – approx. 5klm radius to Kirkwood/Kin Kora/ & Clinton Shopping complexes, Clinton & St John’s Primary Schools & Rugby League, Touch Football & Ted Henden Oval complexes, and nearby picturesque Lakes Waterway
• 703m2 allotment with double gated side yard access
• Low maintenance double storey brick home (approx. 231sqm under roof)
• Front patios & potential to add rear patio to take advantage of backyard cool north-east aspect
• (2) separate living areas
• Air-conditioned comfort to rumpus room & (2) bedrooms
• No waiting with (2) bathrooms
• All weather entry from double lockup garage
• Surrounding fully fenced backyard offers a safe and secure environment for young children and pets
• Yard offers a blank canvas for the keen gardener
Once you discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 7 Canberra Street you will wish to make this property your own an inspection is sure to impress!….