Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to present to the market this delightful family home that is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Clinton and set amongst home of a similar era.
This low maintenance brick constructed residence (approx. 198sqm under roof) is set on an elevated near level 740m2 allotment with backyard double gate access and with no easements on the allotment, there is plenty of room to construct a shed.
A tiled entry hallway leads down to the living areas that comprise of a flowing open plan designed layout of combined lounge and family area that is relaxation headquarters and air-conditioned for summer comfort. The nearby dining room is positioned adjacent the kitchen and overlooks the backyard.
All bedrooms have built in robes and privacy is assured the master main bedroom which is positioned to the front of the residence and has the convenience and comfort of an ensuite and air-conditioning. The other bedrooms are positioned off the family area.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Set high in a Clinton cul-de-sac on a 740sqm allotment
• Four bedrooms – master air-conditioned & ensuite (ideal for a shiftworker)
• Open plan living with easy care ceramic floor tiles t/o
• Family sized kitchen with good bench & cupboard space including walk-in pantry & double refrigerator space
• All weather entry from double lockup garage
• Large fenced backyard provides a safe and secure environment for small children & pets
• Good yard space to construct a shed
To complete the picture, facilities within a three kilometer radius include St. John’s Primary/Clinton Primary Schools/and Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten, Bunnings/Harvey Norman Shopping Centre, Kirkwood & Kin Kora Shopping complexes, smaller Clinton & Airport Shopping complexes, and Rugby League/Touch Football/ and Ted Henden Sporting Ovals.
Time to investigate this property will be well spent as it is surplus to Seller’s requirements and they are ready to meet the market!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-50 %|