Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to be appointed Market Agents of this low maintenance rendered brick residence that you’ll be proud to call “HOME” as all you have to do is move in, relax, and enjoy as all the hard work has been done.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this dwelling (approx. 198sqm under roof) offers two separate living areas within the home and an adjoining patio if you prefer to relax outdoors.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Elevated 718m2 allotment with no restrictions with easements
• Low maintenance rendered brick home in quiet cul-de-sac location
• Living areas air-conditioned for summer comfort
• Family sized kitchen complete with breakfast bar & single door pantry
• Comfort & convenience of air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
• All weather entry via remote controlled double l/up garage
• Side yard access to safe & secure fully fenced backyard
• Yard is a blank canvas for the green thumb to create your own style of garden
To complete the picture, when you live at this address you’ll be within short walking or driving distance of Carthurbie Creek meandering along Emmadale Park playground, both Clinton & Kin Kora Primary Schools, Kindergarten, Clinton Sporting fields, and Kirkwood & Clinton Shopping complexes.
To truly appreciate the many features of this family home where all you have to do is move in and relax, an inspection is essential and sure to impress!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$160 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-54 %|