If you are starting out or slowing down in life, this property offers the winning combination of a low maintenance steel frame brick home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto a Gladstone Regional Council nature strip.
Your new address will also be home to many species of birdlife that live in the area and around the Goongannga (Byelee for Black Duck) parkland and waterway entrance to this Forest Glen “green street” suburb.
Entry to this residence is via the aggregate driveway to a tiled portico entry or via the all-weather remote-controlled lockup garage. Improvements include a 1.5 kwt solar system and two split system air-conditioners for summer comfort.
Living areas comprise of an open plan style living area with easy care ceramic tiles throughout and there is plenty of room to accommodate larger items of furniture. Kitchen features include a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and wall oven/cooktop combination cooking appliances. Sliding glass door access is available out onto the paved outdoor living area complete with large shade umbrella where you may wish to relax or entertain family and friends over a summer bar-b-que.
Keynote features of this property are as follows:
• Quiet cul-de-sac location backing onto GRC nature strip
• Easy care 610m2 allotment with no easements
• Spacious air-conditioned open plan style living areas
• 1.5kw solar system for budget conscious buyer
• Privacy & convenience assured air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite & WIR positioned away from other bedrooms – ideal setup for shiftworker
• Security screens t/o for 24 hour a day peace of mind
• Safe and secure fully fenced backyard for small children & pets at play
To complete the picture, the suburb of Forest Glen is within short riding or driving distance of the Toolooa High School, Kin Kora Primary School, Botanical Gardens and Kin Kora Shopping complex.
Time spent to discover this low maintenance property and tranquil setting will be well spent…
worth seeing, worth owning!