Welcome to 8 Vernon Road. Come and explore this spacious home with an abundance of living areas; tastefully modernised and perfect for entertaining all year round. Enjoy the very private and cool pool throughout the long hot Summer and cosy up to the toasty wood burning fire on cool Winter nights.
This home has so much more to offer than what you would typically find in a three-bedroom home. Add to this the extremely convenient Telina location, and you have a great package ready to go.
Some of the features on offer are:
• Huge, well-appointed timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, electric wall oven and a big gas cooktop; heaps of cupboards and drawers and plenty of bench space
• Large formal lounge room, tiled family room and separate dining area with gorgeous wood-burning fireplace
• Massive air-conditioned rumpus room; built-in brick bar with sink and shelving opening onto the shaded entertaining area and overlooking the glorious in-ground swimming pool
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two are air-conditioned one has a built-in workstation
• A main bathroom that is huge and incorporates a shower, bathtub and vanity
• Two separate toilets
• Good sized utility room that would easily convert to a second bathroom
• Triple lock-up garage – two remote roller doors and one manual lift with roller door access to the rear
• Plenty of storage throughout the home including built-in storage cupboards to the rear of the garage
• Fully fenced back yard with irrigated gardens and a lawn locker with built-in shelving
Do not miss out on this one.
Call Stefan to arrange your inspection now 0429 098 653
Please note that the marketing images are indicative only
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|