Built in 2012 by Award winning local builders Tenheggeler Homes, and now on the market for the first time since completion, this spacious split level residence has been thoughtfully planned with an array of quality inclusions to enhance your living experience. A great combination of style and functionality is incorporated into this well designed property; you will enjoy and appreciate this home as an outstanding urban address. This generous home has approximately 285 square meters of living space – plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
Carefully nestled into the hillside in Emmadale Gardens and positioned to capture the views and natural breezes, this delightful abode is spacious and filled with natural light. With beautiful and practical Bamboo floors, the large air-conditioned open plan living and entertaining area comprises of a gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, modern appliances and an oversized fridge space (fridge included). All designed to keep the Chef of the house happy and connected to the guests – perfect for dinner parties. This living space opens on to a very generous and beautiful timber treetop entertaining deck with glass balustrades to enhance the views – a great option for outdoor entertaining.
The King Sized master bedroom has everything you would expect in a home of this calibre, including a generous ensuite, walk-in robe plus an extra built in robe and air conditioning. The other three bedrooms are also well proportioned and all have built in robes and ceiling fans.
There is a huge carpeted and air conditioned rumpus room that makes a great studio space for musicians, artists or as an ideal area to run a home business from.
We highly recommend you act quickly as this property is priced to sell, and will appeal to a broad range of buyers
Features at a glance:
• Elevated position in the Dress Circle of Kirkwood
• Approximately 285m2 of living areas
• Perfectly positioned on a large 1,311M2 block
• 3.6KW Solar Power installer
• Combination of exterior textures; Brick, Render, Colourbond and Composite Cladding
• Bamboo floors in living area and hallways
• Huge rumpus/studio space
• Downstairs workshop area
• Established landscaped gardens w/ chook pen and veggie patch
• Rainwater tank
• Deluxe kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher, large fridge and loads storage and bench space
• King Sized air-conditioned master bedroom w/ ensuite, walk-in & extra built-in robes
• Three more generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Expansive open plan living area
• Beautiful timber entertaining deck
• Large separate laundry with plenty of bench space & huge linen closet
• Crimsafe Security screens
Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to present to the market this outstanding modern hilltop family home located in the prestigious Emmadale Gardens Estate.
Do not hesitate to call Stefan on 0429 098 653 to book your private inspection now!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$293 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|