Raine and Horne Gladstone are pleased to present 9 Gannet Street, New Auckland to the market!
If you are looking for a home to move your family into or if you are looking to get yourself into the investment market, be sure to add 9 Gannet Street, New Auckland to the top of your lists of properties to view. This large and well presented weatherboard/block home has plenty to offer and is sure to impress.
• The large separate loungeroom can be found to the front of the home and offers direct access to the front veranda.
• Adjacent to the loungeroom is the separate dining area, which features air-conditioning which flows through to the main living areas and kitchen.
• Cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen which offers an electric cooking appliances, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space, ideal for the chef in the family.
• 3 bedrooms, all featuring ceiling fans, built in wardrobes and timber floors. The main bedroom enjoys the added comfort of air conditioning.
• Polished timber floors throughout the top of the home.
• Downstairs you will find a self-contained section of the home. Perfect for grandparents or a teenagers retreat!
• An additional kitchenette which also offers plenty of bench and cupboard space as well as electric cooking appliances.
• Air-conditioning and tiled flooring to keep the area cool all year round.
• Bathroom offering a shower and toilet.
• Separate access points to the downstairs living which allows access to both the front and back.
• Take your pick of relaxing on either the front veranda or the back deck. Both offering cool breezes which are perfect for these upcoming summer days!
• Fully fenced backyard with more than enough space for kids and pets to run and play.
Situated on the high side of the street the home is elevated and ideally positioned to capture any breeze. This spacious home will be popular and will not be on the market for long!
Contact Nicole Talbot on 0411 219 770 to find out more and to arrange a private inspection today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||84 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||113 %|