Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to present to market this meticulously refurbished family home in central Kin Kora (approx. 100m to Kin Kora Primary School) and by choosing to live at this address; YOU will also reap the many benefits of relaxing at end of day while enjoying the scenic 180 outlook from the wrap around patios to the distant mountain ranges and magnificent sunsets across suburbia.
This one owner brick and timber dwelling (approx. 360sqm under roof) boast a hardwood frame and beautiful polished hardwood flooring throughout the first level. More recent improvements include fresh paintwork throughout, installation of 2 kwatt Solar system for the budget conscious, air-conditioned summer comfort, fully renovated kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, and fully renovated main bathroom & master bedroom ensuite.
The interior offers plenty of space for your family to spread out over two levels and three bathrooms so no waiting. Internal stairs lead down to the spacious rumpus room that will be relaxation headquarters for your family plus fourth bedroom making for ideal guest accommodation or a teenage retreat. Alternatively, if you prefer to entertain outdoors, there is a detached entertainment area where you will be able to host a bar-b-que with family and friends or just simply lie back and relax in the luxury of a gas heated (6) person spa.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Central Kin Kora location within approx. 1klm radius of Kin Kora Primary School & Chanel College, IGA/Sun Valley & Kin Kora Shopping complexes, & Golf Club
• walking distance of both Kin Kora School & Shopping Centre
• Wrap around patios with scenic 180 mountain & suburban views
• Beautiful hardwood flooring t/o first level
• Air-conditioned for summer comfort
• Renovated kitchen with all modern conveniences
• (4) queen sized bedrooms + (3) bathrooms
• 2kwatt Solar system & security screens t/o for both budget & security conscious
• Spacious rumpus room ready, willing & able for family fun
• All weather entry to home
• Added luxury of (6) person spa with new filter pump & blower
• Double car accommodation (approx. 60sqm) + boat pad
• Easy care garden & lawns with auto sprinklers
Once you discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 9 Whitewood Crescent Kin Kora you will wish to make this property your own an inspection is sure to impress!….
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|