Are you searching for a property that offers the winning combination of a low maintenance brick home with lockup caravan/boat storage together with the convenience of living at an address close to schools and shopping centres? Then look no further as Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents and bring to market this one owner property.
While the street address is Dixon Drive, the dwelling has been positioned on the allotment to face Selwyn Close which is a much less traffic cul-de-sac location when accessing this property. Another bonus is that there are no registered easements on this sweeping approx. 698m2 corner allotment.
Living areas comprise of an open plan designed living area with a half wall separation to the kitchen which is the heart of this home. Internal stairs provide 24 hour a day privacy & security and lead down to a large utility/workshop area that could be sheeted up to transform that area into a rumpus room. Alternatively, you may wish to leave “as is” as a large workshop area/or third garage adjoining the approx. 2.8m clearance drive through garage where you will be able to store your caravan/or flybridge boat. A second lockup garage with internal access is located on the opposite end of the residence.
Also, opportunities abound for the new owner with a set of plans available at settlement to assist with value adding by constructing a second larger patio off the dining area and/or to carry out improvements to the additional spacious storage areas under the home.
• Short walking/driving distance to Kin Kora Primary & Toolooa High Schools, Kirkwood & Sun Valley shopping centres, & Botanical Gardens
• Low maintenance brick home on sweeping corner allotment
• Open plan designed living areas + rumpus/or workshop area downstairs
• Internal stairs for 24 hour a day privacy & security
• Garage approx. 2.8m clearance with drive through access
• Utility area under suited to large workshop or rumpus area
• Quiet cul-de-sac location (access via Selwyn Close)
• Potential to value add with large storage area under
Once you discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 92 Dixon Drive Telina, you will wish to .Make it Your Own Home!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|