Ever wanted to just escape from it all but only be 10 minutes from the heart of Gladstone?
Living on Quoin Island ticks all those boxes and more with the gentle waves lapping at the shore just out your window.
Yellow fin whiting, Barra, Salmon, and mud crabs, can be caught from off the beach.
You’d need to pinch yourself just to make you remember that yes you are not dreaming!
• 3 king size bedrooms
• Verandas on three sides with sweeping views of the north and east sides of the harbour from “The Gut” through to South End and North Entrance and along Facing Island to Gatcombe Head, a world away from busy Gladstone.
• Fourth bedroom can be used as a study, bedroom or storage.
• Furnished with beds, TVs, fridge, freezer, washing machine, kitchen utensils plus much more
• Gas stove and hot water with two bottles more than adequate to service the requirements
• 16 solar panels, all 120 watt, charge 12 deep cycle batteries creating a 24 volts system storage converting to 240 volt through a Latronics Sine wave inverter.
• Backup Generator
• Water supply/storage is enormous with 19,500 gallons in 5 tanks for household use and a further 12,000 gallons in 3 tanks for gardens and yard use.
• A 13’ tinny with a mooring also comes with the package
• 3 bay boat and car shed
• List price $525,000
You need to inspect this property to really soak up the serenity of island living whilst being cooled by beautiful balmy breezes.
Inspections by appointment only.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?