Our firm specialises in Real Estate Services and Owners Corporation Management in the Hume and Moreland area. We currently manage in excess of 300 owners corporation.
Raine & Horne Glenroy are members of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria and Anthony Romano is an REIV accredited Owners Corporation Manager.
Services our firm offers to owners corporation are:
- Attend and conduct Annual General Meetings.
- Prepare and circulate the agenda and current financial statement to all owners.
- Circulate minutes of meetings and act upon and follow through with resolutions passed at meetings.
- Meetings can be held in our office or at the property.
- Invoice and collect all owners corporation fees & levies.
- Pursue outstanding debts/fees/levies.
- Prepare Annual Statement of Income & Expenditure for the owners corporation.
- Prepare proposed budget for following financial year.
- Pay monthly accounts.
- Pay contractors invoices for non-recurrent work performed for the owners corporation.
- Attend to all accounting records.
- Co-ordinate routine maintenance works for which the owners corporation is responsible.
- Attend to all emergency and urgent matters as required.
- Make regular inspections of the property.
- Obtain quotations on behalf of the owners corporation for non-major maintenance work as required.
- Arrange owners corporation insurance for building, common property, Public Liability, etc. as instructed by owners corporation members.
- Arrange personal contents insurance (if requested).
- Prepare and process all owners corporation insurance claims.
- Maintain all records of the owners corporation, including minutes of meetings, register of owners, records of account, correspondence files and notices.
- Attend to correspondence and enquiries from solicitors, prospective purchasers, etc.
- Prepare Owners Corporation Certificates for sale of units/flats.
- Enforce Standard / Additional Rules as required by the owners corporation.
- Attend to all queries concerning the owners corporation.
- Act as an impartial arbitrator in disputes amongst owners.
Our Management Policy is that the role of decision-making remains with the owners corporation members at all times. We guarantee to perform all the duties required of an owners corporation manager on behalf of all members.