3 bedroom unit walking distance to the Oak Park Station.
Includes the following:
- central kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances and good preparation
- living area with sliding glass door access to the courtyard
- Each bedroom is big enough for a double bed, two have built-in robes,
- the central bathroom with a bath, separate shower and vanity.
- Laundry and separate toilet.
- Ducted heating & solar panels,
- remote control garage & car space, storage shed.
- 8 minutes’ walk to the Oak Park train station
Contact office on 9306 3999 or Nina on 0419 466 771
823 Pascoe Vale Rd Glenroy
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|Glenroy Specialist School||208 Hilton Street Glenroy VIC 3046||Special||Government||0.61 km|
Glenroy West Primary School
|60 William Street Glenroy VIC 3046||Primary||Government||0.72 km|
Glenroy Central Primary School
|10 Logan Street Glenroy VIC 3046||Primary||Government||0.76 km|
|Penola Catholic College - Glenroy Campus||35 William Street Glenroy VIC 3046||Secondary||Non-Government||0.99 km|
Glenroy Secondary College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.