This modern home is situated in a popular street in an elevated position commanding views of the Mograni mountains. Offering open plan living with a choice of relaxation areas, high quality kitchen and an adjoining alfresco entertainment area overlooking your private garden. Practical features include double garage, ducted air conditioning and solar panels. Book your inspection now – this home has so much to offer.
Features of this spacious home include:-
• Easterly aspect with Mograni mountain views
• Entry porch leading to open plan living/dining room with fireplace
• Quality kitchen with abundant storage, open to family room
• Relax in a huge (10m x 6m) outdoor entertainment area
• Main bedroom with en-suite and built-in robe
• 3 other bedrooms each with built-in robes
• Family bathroom, separate lavatory and laundry with direct external access
• Ducted air conditioning (triple zone), roof top solar panels, quality plantation shutters, fanlights and easy maintenance floor coverings throughout
• Double garage with 2 automatic doors and direct internal access
• Garden shed (4m x 4m)
• Ideal for families or investors
Call Raine & Horne Gloucester 6558 1507, to book your inspection of this quality home today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|