Rye Crescent is a popular street which enjoys great views over Gloucester to the north and beyond. If you’re searching for a good family home or investment in a great location, then you need to organise an inspection of 6 Rye Crescent. Some of the features of this property include:
• Two spacious living areas including a large formal lounge room at the front of the house
• An open kitchen adjoining the family room and generous laundry
• Two covered decks off the family room with Mograni Mountain views
• Air-conditioning and slow combustion wood fire
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower and bath. Separate toilet.
• Drive-thru access to the private backyard with garden shed and undercover BBQ area
• Single garage with internal access thru the laundry
• Under house storage
The location is an easy walk to Gloucester High School. If you’re looking to move and improve, 6 Rye Crescent is a great opportunity. Call Raine & Horne Gloucester on 6558 1507 to book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|