Looking for a great investment? This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a low maintenance brick duplex in a great location, currently tenanted at $280.00 per week.
The property features:
- Three bedrooms with built-ins and fully carpeted
- Well presented interior by caring tenants
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room. Kitchen with tiled floors.
- Lounge room features an air conditioner
- 2 way-bathroom with separate toilet
- Bedrooms are North facing ensuring lovely cooling breezes
- Garage has internal access
- Train Station, schools and shops within a short drive
- No Body Corporate fees
A great opportunity to start your investment portfolio or increase your current holdings. Great tenants for the long term. Don’t hesitate or you will likely miss out.
Contact the listing agents Bill Wilson & Jackie Kidd today to arrange an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
Goodna State School
|1 Albert Street Goodna QLD 4300||Primary||Government||0.62 km|
Westside Christian College
|65 Stuart Street Goodna QLD 4300||Combined||Non-Government||1.17 km|
|Westside Christian College - Alice St Campus||110 Stuart Street Goodna QLD 4300||Combined||Non-Government||1.35 km|
Goodna Special School
|65 Queen Street Goodna QLD 4300||Special||Government||1.63 km|
Brisbane Youth Education and Training Centre
|109 Wiglow Street Wacol QLD 4076||Combined||Government||2.5 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.