Boasting easy-care living along with access to a range of amenities, this studio apartment will appeal to a wide range of buyers. This property is a must-see.
For the investor, the current tenant is paying $340.00 per week.
The compact kitchen is set just off the entry with modern appliances and space for a good-size fridge while the living area is air-conditioned. The bedrooms have built-in robes. A spacious combined laundry with 3rd toilet completes the floor plan.
Residents enjoy a short walk to Gailes train station and public transport access.
- Studio apartment with a light-filled living zone and a kitchen all bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe and balcony
- 2nd bedroom with built in robe
- Study or convert to a 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan
- Easy-care living or low-maintenance investment property
- Easy access to Gailes & Wolston Park Golf Club
- Close to Orion & Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre