Not often do you find a home like this in Camira nestled behind its fully matured gardens, this beautiful home is located on a large 1,012m2 block, designed for maximum privacy and comfort. Ideally located in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC in Camira in a leafy street close to parks, schools, shopping Centre’s and easy access to train and public transport. You cannot afford to miss this home!
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout. Open plan design all leading out to the covered alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance backyard and entertaining area for family and friends. Superbly positioned, this home is designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to raising a family to relaxing after a day at work.
The well-appointed kitchen is the hub of the home, centrally positioned between the combined living/dining space and the formal living and dining areas. The kitchen boasts huge cupboard spaces, modern appliances, and an abundance of storage, together with a breakfast table that creates a relaxed ambiance that any home chef will delight in. An abundance of fruit trees and a vegie patch to grow your own produce and even a chook pen for fresh eggs for the family to enjoy an ideal oasis for the family
Offering enormous flexibility, with 5 bedrooms all include built-in robes, to suit your family’s needs. The main, generously sized bathroom easily services the kid’s wing and includes a separate toilet and large internal Laundry with huge cupboard space.
The style, substance and scarcity of this caliber of residence cannot be overstated. A home of such high appeal, on a substantial parcel of land, represents an extremely rare purchasing opportunity and will meet the needs of a growing family.
- 5 large bedrooms with built-ins.
- Large family bathroom including spa bath.
- Separate 2nd toilet.
- Huge kitchen and dining area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Large formal lounge room
- Outdoor patio overlooking the backyard
- Great storage throughout the home
- Security screens throughout
- 2nd outdoor living area plus carport
- Double lock up garage with large garden shed
- Side access to the property and plenty of room for the boat and caravan.
- Fully fenced 1012m2 block
- Established gardens and fruit trees with Fish Pond
- Close to schools, shops and transport
Call Narain Prasad today for any further information in regards to this property or for your private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|