Price just reduced – must be sold. Over 6.5% gross return!
This house presents the starting foundation for perhaps a tradie or a couple looking to buy their first home, to add their personalised touch to make this house a home.
• Hardwood floorboards
• Spacious eat-in kitchen
• Fully fenced yard, 675m2 block
• Shower over tub in bathroom, with linen cupboard
• Double carport
• Garden shed
• Rental potential of $265pw
• 820m to Riverview State School
• 600m to local shops: chemist, post office, medical centre, thrift shop, laundry mat, snack bar
• 3 mins to Riverview Train Station
• 32 mins to Brisbane CBD
• 7 mins to Ipswich CBD
Contact the listing agent Mark Taylor or Bill Wilson for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|