This low maintenance home is one not to be missed, it much larger than it looks and represents good value and only 4 years old, currently rented for $350 per week it would make an ideal investment opportunity.
The property is located in a quiet street at Fernbrook Estate, within walking distance to the local shops, schools, parks, bus service and only a few minutes drive to the new Redbank Plains Plaza.
- Spacious air-conditioned family room
- Modern gallery style kitchen with a wide breakfast bench and space for a large fridge
- 4 good sized bedrooms, master has large ensuite and walk-in robe
- Tiling in all service areas and good quality carpet in bedrooms only
- The double remote garage has external access to the side of the house
- Ceiling fans throughout
- There is a lovely covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced with side gates
- Double remote access garage
This is a beaut home in a great location and must not be missed call Tammy now for more details or to book an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
Fernbrooke State School
|8 Regents Drive Redbank Plains QLD 4301||Primary||Government||0.61 km|
Staines Memorial College
|227-243 School Road Redbank Plains QLD 4301||Secondary||Non-Government||0.99 km|
Redbank Plains State School
|39-53 School Road Redbank Plains QLD 4301||Primary||Government||1.22 km|
Redbank Plains State High School
|136 Willow Road Redbank Plains QLD 4301||Secondary||Government||2.01 km|
Augusta State School
|60-100 Brittains Road Augustine Heights QLD 4300||Primary||Government||2.71 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.