This well finished low-set brick family home ticks all the boxes, located on a level 502m2 allotment in a quiet street with native bushland reserve adjoining the property. Close to Woolworths Collingwood Park Shopping Centre, schools, parks and childcare and only a short drive to Redbank Plaza, Redbank Railway, easy access to the Motorway & only 30 mins to Brisbane CBD.
This property is ideal for a broad range of buyers, currently rented for $340 per week & tenanted till April 2018 makes this an ideal investment opportunity.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans, master has an ensuite with a double vanity & shower
- Large modern u shape kitchen with caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & overhead cupboards
- Open Plan air-conditioned family room, kitchen/dining
- Separate formal lounge
- Separate laundry
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Fully-fenced with side access and a rainwater tank.
- Security screens to doors and windows
- Tiling in all service areas
This is a beaut home and ticks all the boxes, one not to be missed call Tammy now for a private viewing or for more details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|