Architecturally Designed Homes
Parklane Living is all about community spirit, lifestyle and feeling secure in this elevated, boutique 20 home estate, featuring beautiful gardens, cooling river breezes and an adjoining children’s playground.
Conveniently located between Brisbane and Ipswich, Park Lane Living offers all the amenities you’d expect in today’s modern world, balanced by a real sense of history dating back to the 1850’s.
Goodna is renowned for the Jacaranda Festival held in late October, attracting over 10,000 people annually to the area.
- Woolworths and specialty shops
- Springfield Orion
- Ipswich Riverlink
- Mt Ommaney shopping centres
Schools for the kids
- Goodna State School
- St Francis Xavier School
- Westside Christian College
- Child care centres
- Brisbane CBD in 25 minutes
- Ipswich CBD in 20 minutes
- Gold Coast beaches in under 1 hour
- Walk to the Goodna train station in 7 minutes
- Plus, utilise regular services from Westside Bus Company
- Medical centres and Ipswich Hospital
- Goodna Aquatic Centre
- Sporting fields
- Golf clubs
PLEASE NOTE: Furniture is for display purposes only
If you would like an inspection on these houses, please contact Narain & Ravin or alternatively come to our open homes on Thursday 2.30pm – 3.30pm & Saturday 10.00am – 10.30am.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|